Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Loving the Sunrise!

I posted the other day about the wonderful golden light in my kitchen in the morning, and today it was just as beautiful, but brighter, clearer.
I'm sure everyone is feeling like me, the return of the sun is the best part of this time of year.
My one sadness is that I won't have the sunrise where and when it is right now for much longer.

We have a pretty solid morning routine, and right now the sun is joining us at just the right moment.

It's a joy to see the bright pink and yellow clouds against that blue sky in the morning when I am bringing the kids to school.I didn't have the camera in the car this morning, and I missed taking a photo of the most amazing bright golden clouds.
Tomorrow I won't make that mistake.
What simple pleasures are making you happy today?

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the light is just wonderful today. Whew. I needed that!

    ReplyDelete